Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Aug 17, 2013



For the first post, i will introduce my self first and the purpose i make this blog , Firstly my name is mochammad yusuf,  i’m  from indonesia ( East Java ), if want to contact me i have line & Twitter: ucup_mochammad , and also ig: mchyusuf. I make this blog beside to fullfill my IT assignment is for share my 3d model and ripped fairy tail model because i’m the one of fairy tail fans. I started like fairy tail from junior high school, and i started like modelling from senior high school at 10 grader, first i know 3d model is from lowpolyworkshop.com. When i came at that site for the first time as Celestial ( my username at lowpoly ), i just a requester model because you know i still cannot make any model.

LowpolyWorkshop
Pisces model from fairy tail
over time I began wanting to make models because i hate waiting. So i learned with milkshape3d first, not like another modelling programs like 3dsmax or blender, milkshape3d is really small so i can use it at my laptop. I was taught by Bogdan radu or we usually call him PE ( paradise engineering ). He is the owner of lowpolyworkshop. He is the most important person in my history of learning 3d modeling. After i can make model, i took many request and I was appointed become request officer, but now because i become inactive member at lowpolyworkshop so my occupation is taken by another new modeller. Here the example of my model
   
Inactive Member
I become inactive at lowpolyworkshop because PE make new site that called Chaosrealm.info. He made that site because he wanted to compete another warcraft 3d resource that always share model without credits. I helped PE to make chaosrealm become famous site from zero, so you can call me as PE’s assistant. Because i active at that site i become one of the officer at that site, and i also learn how to animate 3d model for warcraft used. For animating i was taught by many people in chaosrealm. I hope the model that i share will be useful for any map makers especially anime map like Battle Stadium DON , Heroes of Anime , etc.

I will explain what is meant by 3d Model. 3D model is the product that will be produced by 3D modeling. 3d modeling it self is the process of connecting vertex by vertex to make a 3-dimensional object, it can be living things or not. 3D models are widely used anywhere in 3D graphics. 3D model is already used in many variety fields especially for movie industry and video games industry. For example game that used 3d model is warcraft. Yes i think all of you already know about that game, you also can make our own map using warcraft world editor that can you get after installed the warcraft game and play it with your friend. At warcraft, model that will be used must converted become mdx type and the texture must be in blp type, so you can import and used it at world editor.

Now i want share the programs that used to view model with mdx type. The tool name is war3 model editor , made by magos. It easy to used.


I think thats all for the first post , i will start to share the model later. i do not always post about 3d model, i also fill my blog with my story, I hope my blog not make you bored.

Source :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/war3-model-editor-62876/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_modeling


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Fairy Tail Resource - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -